Real Estate Services for Home Sellers
Selling a home can be an challenging task. One must determine what to price the property, plan and budget advertising, schedule open houses and private showings, negotiate purchase offers and handle contract contingencies as they arise. Make it easy on yourself by putting your home in the hands of professionals. We have years of experience marketing Miami homes, marketing them to their best advantage and, of course, selling them.
First, we'll develop a comparable market analysis to determine the best marketing price for your home to attract the most qualified buyers. Then we'll provide home staging advice and suggest any changes or repairs that will make your home more attractive to buyers. We'll advertise your home through a variety of methods, with proven local, international and Internet marketing.
When it comes to negotiating a purchase offer, we'll make sure that you get the best price the market will allow. We'll help you understand contract contingencies and all the details of the closing process, in addition to handling all the paperwork for you. Essentially, we're here to represent you throughout the entire selling process, and to make sure that your real estate transaction is a positive, stress-free and profitable experience.
Our clients have told us that what differentiates us from other Realtors is our high level of communication. We will "keep you in the loop" so that you will always know what is happening with your sale.
We specialize in marketing and selling luxury and waterfront Miami homes and have developed a unique network of contacts and marketing tools to aid in selling these properties. Our marketing proves to be the single-most effective tool in selling luxury real estate and is the key to having your home sold in the least amount of time at the highest price.
Miami Executive Homes - Marketing Specifics
- Conduct thorough research of comparable market value and nearby homes for sale
- Price home with sellers’ goals in mind – quick sale or increased profit
- Recommend home improvements which may yield incremental profit with limited investment
- Professionally photograph your home to accentuate the most appealing features
- Publish information on the Multiple Listing System (MLS) within 24 hours of a signed listing agreement
- Create virtual tours, floorplans and web commercials of your property
- Create full color brochures of your property
- Post your home on the most visited real estate websites
- Place advertisements in local newspaper and relevant magazines
- Create direct mail campaigns to targeted audiences
- Execute email campaigns
- Schedule showings and open houses around clients’ schedules
- Follow up with buyers’ agents
- Coordinate all the details up to the closing with our large network of real estate professionals including inspectors, repairmen, lawyers, closing agents, movers and more
The Miami Executive Homes team of Realtors perform the most important function for buyers planning to purchase a home in Miami. We call it "Diagnostic Expertise." Our primary responsibility is to ask the right questions so we can determine exactly which homes for sale will match your requirements exactly. As your representative, we will make the process of house hunting much easier and more efficient than if you did it all yourself. We can introduce you to the best financing professionals, guide you through the many local neighborhoods, help you determine your budget, and prioritize the most important features that you'll need in your new home. We'll save you valuable time by finding the properties that best suit your requirements, and will schedule appointments for just the most promising ones.
Once we've found a place that will work for you, we'll prepare a comparable market analysis to help determine an appropriate purchase offer. Then we'll negotiate on your behalf with the seller to make sure you get the best deal and most favorable terms. It's our job to look after your interests, and we will do so at no cost to you as a buyer.
Having successfully assisted hundreds of home buyers in Miami, we know how to locate the right properties and negotiate the best deals. It's our job to help you understand the current market conditions, lifestyle options and the complete process of purchasing real estate in Miami so that it is as stress-free as possible.
The most satisfying part of our job as real estate professionals is knowing that we have been part of helping another family find just the right property to call "Home Sweet Home!"